mercoledì 2 maggio 2018
Invito alla EDXC Conference 2018 in programma a Bratislava
Si terrà a Bratislava l'edizione 2018 della EDXC Conference, dal 31 agosto al 2 settembre, con un programma aggiuntivo a Vienna il 2 e 3 settembre. Ecco l'invito e il programma arrivati dall'EDXC (vedi il sito EDXC clicca qui):
Dear DX Friend,
We would like to invite you to the EDXC Conference 2018 to be held in Bratislava, Slovakia on 31 August-2 September with an additional programme in Vienna, Austria on 2-3 September.
Our conference hotel in Bratislava is Hotel West (http://www.hotel-west.sk) We have agreed the following special prices with the hotel:
Single room for 49 €/per room/per night
Twin bed room for 59 €/per room/per night
Prices include: buffet breakfast, VAT, parking.
City tax (1,70 €/person/night) not included in the price
The rooms can be booked by sending an email to Ms Michaela Kvasničková (firstname.lastname@example.org). For the booking, please add following information in your message:
- Type of the room (single/twin)
- Code: EDXC (to get our special prices)
There might be a possibility to book also triple rooms. Their availability can be asked from the hotel.
The preliminary programme is as follows:
All times in CEST
Thursday, 30 August 2018
- informal gathering in the evening for those arriving already on 30 August or earlier
Friday, 31 August 2018
- 1200 Registration will be opened
- 1400 Opening of the conference
- 1430 Lectures and presentations (to be confirmed)
- 1900 Dinner on your own
Saturday, 1 September 2018
- 1000 Tour in Bratislava and maybe Hungary, too, lunch during the tour
- 1530 DX programme at the hotel (to be confirmed)
- 1900 EDXC Banquet
Sunday, 2 September 2018
- 0930 EDXC matters and future plans
- 1100 Lunch on your own
- 1200 Check-out, transfer to Vienna
- 1330 Arrival and a tour in Vienna (possibly visiting radio stations)
- 1700 End of the official programme, departures for those leaving already on 2 September
- 1800 Free time in Vienna, accommodation and dinner on your own (possible hotels to be informed)
Monday, 3 September 2018 (extended programme):
- visiting radio stations and other places of interest in Vienna
If you have anything to ask, please, do not hesitate to contact Kari (email@example.com). More information and updates can be found on EDXC blog (https://edxcnews.wordpress.com/category/edxc-conference-2018/).
Once again, we would like to see you at the EDXC conference 2018. You are warmly welcome!
Secretary General of EDXC
Assistant Secretary General of EDXC